No one really reads these kind of page unless they want to quit or are interested in helping someone else to quit.
Acupuncture is a proven solution and very effective in helping smokers to quit the habit and to remain smoke free for good. It is one of the leading smoking cessation methods because of its ability to reduce cravings and alleviate withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, anxiety, frustration and difficulty concentrating. It also aids in relaxation and detoxification.
Every smokers knows that smoking is a top risk factor for major illnesses like cancer and heart disease, smoking also wreaks havoc on sleep. Smokers who want help in kicking the habit, turn to acupuncture. Rooted in the principles of traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture is one of the most successful treatments for smoking cessation.
Benefits of stopping smoking
- Your general health will improve
- Your sense of smell and taste will improve
- You will save a lot of money
- 1 year after quitting, male ex-smokers reduce the risk of dying from heart attack by 50%
- 5 years after quitting, you will have a risk of lung cancer 60% lower than smokers
- 15 years after quitting, you are no more likely to get lung cancer than a non-smoker
- 10 years after quitting, male ex-smokers have the same mortality rate from heart disease as non smokers
- Only 3 years after quitting, Female ex-smokers have the same mortality rate from heart disease as non smokers
Smiling Body™ Treatment
The treatment uses micro fine sterile disposable needles that are hair thin. They are painlessly inserted into various points in the body to assist with smoking cessation. We leave the needles in for about 20 to 25 minutes while you drift off into true relaxation. After we take out the needles we place (taped) small herbal pellets in specific acupuncture points in the ear. When you are out and about and a cigarette craving hits, gently pressing on the herbal pellets, stimulates the acupuncture points to calm the mind and eliminate the craving. More on Auricular (Ear) Acupuncture here. What is Acupuncture.
Treatments last between 30 and 40 minutes. Some symptoms are relieved after the first treatment, while more severe or chronic ailments may require further treatments. More about Acupuncture.
Before you contact me, save yourself some money and help yourself by reading the information. Click Here.