Making a Case For traditional Chinese medicine
- Professor Alan Bensoussan, University of Western Sydney.
Sports Injuries and Pain:
- David Gillick recommends Sports Acupuncture
- The Evidence for effectiveness
- Pain Management treatments changing
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord injury
- Pain relief with acupuncture
- Health benefits of acupuncture for athletes
- Fibromyalgia and how Tuina and Yoga can help
Psychological / Emotional
- Science confirms that acupuncture is an effective therapy for migraines. A study published in the British Medical Journal in 2004 examined more than 400 adults who experienced regular headaches or migraines Read More.
- Tai Qi and Parkinson’s Disease Feb 2012
Tibetan shrub against multiple sclerosis (MS) and even old age, more here. Feb 2012